Horny Mario Horny Mario

It's Pointless, Immature, and fucking perverted!!

Which is why I loved it so much. I'm putting this on my favorites

The Twats The Twats

Lol very funny

thats it i guess

ZAEO ZAEO

Your animation style is very unique, but...

why don't you use your talents to make something original? i'm not trying to be a prick or anything but newgrounds is filled to the brim with tributes of other peoples work and i kinda get sick of it. i know you have the skill to make something totally original. i'll be watching for some more of your toons. Great job

Rikaeu responds:

Dont worry i dont think your a prick it's just i wanted to make something like that so what the hell eh. thanks for the review.

COCK FUCKED. kthnx. COCK FUCKED. kthnx.

I didnt find this funny at all

normally i laugh at stuff like this but... it was pretty lame good animations tho, keep it up. but next time have a plot and make it a little longer. GOOD LUCK on your next flash :)

Cop Beat 2 Cop Beat 2

very funny

hehehe a talking piece of shit

JT fresh spread JT fresh spread

the voices were bad

and it made the movie borring

Scorched Earth: The Movie Scorched Earth: The Movie

Impressive!!!

it was funny and entertaining!!!

Bluemen Battle Bluemen Battle

Please no...

ou do not get away with this crap on newgrounds... what you need to do is keep practicing till you have something worth submitting... you thought thos people that have amazing "first flashes" meant it?
They didn't they practice and practice and then work...so back to my point don't submit your "I CaN Do ThIs nOw1!!!11!!!11!" flash art please.

Chrome-Demon responds:

Hi Dicker, can't believe you copied my review from your crappy movies, go fucking kill yourself, I hate people like you that can't accept that others are better than them, fuck you!

The trip The trip

honest ratings..

good job on the movie but... it was boring

Do Us Part Do Us Part